Celebrities using hypnosis
They know it...more celebrities are using Hypnosis every day. What about you?
"With a new romance blooming and a svelte new silhouette, Lily Allen's 2009 is already shaping up to be a great year. Clad in golden spangly hotpants and a low cut blue shirt for an outing in London, the petite singer was showing off her new slim figure - she has apparently dropped two dress sizes after several sessions of hypnotherapy."
"The former reality TV star (Jade) lost two stone, going from 12 st 7lb to 10 st 7lb, through a combination of hypnosis and a tough Welsh boot camp. "
"Queen Fabiola underwent thyroid surgery in the university hospital of Liège. She did not have a general anaesthetic; instead she was sedated by hypnosis."
- Orlando Bloom was so hooked on chocolate as a child, his mother called in a hypnotist to help him shape up.
- Kevin Costner flew his personal hypnotist to Hawaii to cure his seasickness.
- Tiger Woods' mental coach hypnotizes him to block out distractions and focus on the golf course.
- Mark Knopfler, Matt Damon, Drew Barrymore, Ellen DeGeneres, Ashton Kutcher and Charlize Theron beat their smoking habit through hypnosis.
- Jackie Kennedy Onassis used hypnotherapy to relive and let go of tragic events in her life.
- Mozart (1756-91) apparently composed the famous opera "Cosi fan tutte" while hypnotized.
- Jimmy Connors is said to have used hypnosis techniques to practice his winning strokes prior to the US Open Championship.
- Kevin McBride, the celebrated Irish heavyweight boxing champion summons his hypnotist before every game, to get into the right frame of mind.
- Championship golfer Jack Niklaus lauded hypnotherapy and visualization techniques as the sole reason for his improved concentration.
- Mozart (1756-91) apparently composed the famous opera Cosi Fan Tutte while hypnotized.
- Henry Ford (1863-1947) car manufacturer.
- Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965) politician used post-hypnotic suggestions in order to stay awake all night and avoid tiredness during W.W.II.
- Carl Jung and Sigmund Freud developed modern psychiatry as a result of learning about and practicing hypnosis.
- Hollywood actor Aaron Eckhart has credited hypnosis with changing his life forever after he used the practice to give up smoking and alcohol.
Oprah's O magazine published the benefits of using hypnosis for weight loss. Good Housekeeping, Reader's Digest, Sports Illustrated, Red Book, Psychology Today, Ladies Home Journal and many more magazines continue to publish the benefits of utilizing hypnosis for personal change. Once informed about hypnosis, you will know that it is safe, natural, and very effective.
A lot of people can relate to wanting something (exercise, diet, stop smoking, etc). Most are aware that eating healthier and physical activity are the key to weight reduction and a healthy lifestyle. Yet, they still don't do it!
Although hypnosis can stimulate fat elimination, it does not make fat magically disappear. During a hypnosis session, suggestions are presented to the unconscious mind that direct behaviors to change, which in lead to the weight loss and motivation. Imagine feeling that unhealthy foods are undesirable and you actually want to work out and be physically active. As the hypnotic suggestions implant and take hold, the body reacts and moves the metabolism into high gear.
Fergie quit biting her nails, and stopped a meth addiction with hypnosis; Samuel Jackson and Matt Damon stopped smoking with hypnosis; Jane Pauly was hypnotized on her show and explained the benefits of hypnosis.
Also, there are thousands of ordinary people out there, who with hypnosis, are making huge amounts of money, losing weight, stopping smoking, reducing stress and more. They are continually improving their self and increasing their lifestyle by using self hypnosis. With Hypnosis you'll succeed much faster in your endeavors than without it!